Sans Souci - thousand years old chappel- Tisicrocna kaplnka - located in the woods near the village Iliasovce. Originally it was built by Count Stefan Czakó summer home, which consisted of several buildings and a vast park. It was in 1773 and the Summer Palace Sans Souci got its name, which means "no worries". The resort provides a variety of recreation and entertainment, so we meet at the nobility of the neighborhood. Unfortunately, this period lasted briefly. The grand balls and expensive way of life of his beautiful wife, Julia Earl led to financial bankruptcy. In 1803 Earl library with 5160 pieces of books and expensive furniture to sell out and demolish buildings put. Maintain only a chapel obelisk. Today the group of volunteers trying to restore and reconstruct the chapel to its original state and create a relaxing oasis for the citizens of surrounding communities as well as for tourists Slovak Paradise.