Sans-Souci is located near NP Slovak Paradise. Originally there was built by Count Stephen Czakó summer residence, which consisted of several buildings and a park. It was in 1773 and the Summer Palace Sans Souci got its name, which means "no worries". The resort provides a number of leisure and entertainment, so we meet at nobility from all around. Unfortunately, this period lasted briefly. Spectacular balls and expensive way of life of his beautiful wife, Julia brought the count to financial bankruptcy. In 1803 Earl library with 5160 volumes of books and expensive furniture and sell out the building was demolished. Preserve only the chapel and the obelisk. Today the group of volunteers trying to rehabilitation and reconstruction of the chapel to its original state and create an oasis of relaxation for the citizens of surrounding communities as well as for tourists Slovak Paradise.